Group Object?

Garrett Hylltun garrett at
Tue Mar 14 15:20:16 EST 2006

Rev 2.6.1


Is there a panel object that has the same style of rounded corner border 
like the tabpanel object?  Or is there a way to achieve this using the 
tabpanel without the tab buttons on it?


More information about the Use-livecode mailing list