Can't delete standalone in Windows

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 15:09:43 EST 2006

Recently I've noted a problem on building standalones (on my Mac OS X using
Rev 2.7) and moving them to Windows. While the standalones work on Windows, if
I try to move them to the trash in Windows, I get a message:

"Cannot delete (the program). Access is denied.   Make sure the disk is not
full or write protected and that the file in not currently in use."

The problem is that the file is not in use, I have about 200gb of   disk
space, there is no password needed to access the computer, and I do not have this
problem with other kinds of files.   The only way I can trash the files is to
restart the computer and try again. I do not know if this is a problem with
Revolution or with my Windows computer. Any suggestions?   Thanks.
Steve Goldberg