Render Images

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 08:49:32 EST 2006

In the docs for import/ export snapshot:

"To export a snapshot of a specific (non-stack) object, use the form:

export snapshot from [rect[angle] ] of chunk to ...

Where chunk is any chunk expression resolving to a control, or any
expression evaluating to a control reference."

As usual it took me a little trial and error to turn the docs into
actual code, in this case by trying to be too complex - now to see if
it'll work on groups...

Ian