Font character shape

Paul Claude paulclaude at postino.it
Sat Mar 11 08:43:02 EST 2006

I've copied a field from an external stack in my own stack and all the
characters in this field are changed and looks bad; my stack uses the same
font (Arial narrow), the same size and style (controlled also with the
"effective" keyword), but the two stacks, together opened in Rev 2.7, looks
very different.

In my stack the shape of characters seems raw, and in the original stack the
shape seems perfect. There is some stack general property that change the
look of the characters (antialiasing, etc.)? I haven't found nothing in the
Rev documentation.