copy from a locked, focusable fld under Windows

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Mar 10 17:40:57 EST 2006

André,

It works here with RR 2.6.1 and WinXP as well. You might want to
explicity capture the copyKey message with a script in your stack which
does something like:

on copyKey
   if the selectedText is not empty then copy
end copyKey

Keep in mind, Rev traps the copyKey message when in development mode.
But if you suspend development, you will find it works.

best,

Chipp