Mac OSX, Spotlight, and Rev

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Mar 10 17:20:48 EST 2006

Troy,

you can use applescript to set the text that is used to index you
content...

I really think there were something along the lines of a property
called spotlighttext in Rev 2.6 that you could set and then it would
be indexed using finder.mdimport... but I am quoting from memory and
I might had dreamed it.

Cheers
andre