Put data into text file on server

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 17:17:09 EST 2006

Suggest that you set up the log to a field using

libURLSetLogField longFieldDescriptor

Worked for me, but I only used it a few times for very small files.

'after' should work, since the mechanism used by Rev is that the file is
downloaded to you first, appended, then uploaded.

Dave Cragg made some suggestions about a month ago on this list, and he is
the guy who really knows this stuff.  Search the archives for his post and
perhaps solve your problem.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas