Revolution vs Visual Basic

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 16:43:15 EST 2006

Just by way of explanation....

I was responding to the specific user's specific question. If you come from
a high comfort level in VB and you are building Windows-only apps, then the
result is likely as I describe. For anyone whose situation does not fit that
profile, my comment is less applicable or even totally wrong and irrelevant.