Oragami

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 10 09:38:50 EST 2006

Yeah, but did you install that! It is just a resized window for XP!

I guess the message is if t runs on XP then it will run on Oragami.
But I seriously doubt it. They did declare that the mobile version
was scaled down etc.

I thought this was a joke at first. Since it just took what was on my
screen and resized the window. It didn't launch anything from with in
an emulator but rather just framed the already running apps in a new
window.

Tom