My DreamCard doesn't start

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 21:26:57 EST 2006

Kay C Lan wrote:

> > I'm looking at moving 2.7 from it's default location. Any tips on how
> to do
> > this correctly?

On 3/10/06, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

The easiest way is just to install the app where you want it in the
> first place.

Ah, now I see it's hidden in the 'Custom' install. Quite unusual not to have
the selection of install destination as 'it's own step.' Also, I've never
seen selection of install destination in the 'Custom' pane and further
surprised that this was all that Rev allowed you to customise.

Thanks, I'm now in the process of Installing 2.7 onto my Software HD