Player object and memory

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Thu Mar 9 13:18:50 EST 2006

Still hangs, even if I set the filename to empty.  I did this:

       lock messages
       set the filename of the target to empty
       set the filename of the target to the first item of tCurrentSoundList
       unlock messages

Is that what you had in mind?

Any other suggestions?  This is becoming a show-stopper.  I couldn't get a
SMIL file to work over the network.  It wouldn't play all the files (it
would skip some to keep up).