New MS Origami device

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Mar 9 12:12:58 EST 2006

Hi Wally,

> Having said this... I run a custom home-control system on my tablet pc
> without any issues, just no tablet pc goodies.

I'm running RR v2.7 on my TPC, working around compliance issues.  My
main hangup seems to be that ink input is sent to a RR field as
Unicode; but characters typed on the on-screen keyboard are 8-bit.  I
have not tried voice input -- dictation or command -- with Revolution.

If you or anybody else is interested, contact me privately for a copy
of the eMail I sent to RR Support after installing Microsoft's TPC SDK
and reading the documentation.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company