document icon problems on OSX

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Mar 8 21:20:30 EST 2006

Not sure whether there is something peculiar with my particular Mac but
I don't seem to be able to get the correct icon showing on documents
created by my standalone (I'm using a custom creator code but sticking
with the RSTK filetype). No matter whether I assign a custom document
icon via the standalone builder or not my documents invariably appear
with the Rev application icon. I've checked the contents of the app
package and the correct icon seems to be in place (RevolutionDoc.icns)
but still no go. (OS 10.3.9, Rev 2.6/2.7)

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd
Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)
Biomedical Multimedia Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne
Parkville VIC 3052
AUSTRALIA