Changing the screen resolution...

DAHIYA Nitesh Nitesh.DAHIYA at insead.edu
Wed Mar 8 05:23:19 EST 2006

Hi!!

Is there a way so that I can change the resolution of the screen using a
script in metacard itself.?

I know that the function screenRect() can display the current
resolution, but can it be also used to change it??

Basically I want to make the screen resolution to the size of my current
stack (which is fixed) on opening the stack.

And on closing the stack the screen resolution should again change to
its previous size.

That's the problem I m facing....

If any body has the solution, please provide.

If there is no solution to this, then also please tell..

Thanks

Regards

Nitesh