Scrollbar to drag through a movie?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue Mar 7 16:30:19 EST 2006

Hi Jim,

> Klaus,
>
> Sorry to be so dense about this, but I presume that the "QT
> controller" must first be loaded into RR for it to appear in the
> inspector. That's what I don't get: How do I load the controller
> into RR?

That's just an option for a (QT) player object, just like the
controller bar in the QuickTime Player!

Create a player and check "Controller" on the "Basic Properties" tab
of the inspector, that's all.
It's not magic, ladies and gentlemen :-)

> I spoke to Mark Waddingham at Monterey about this screen refresh
> problem in Mac OS X and he said (I think) that he was going to fix
> it. Maybe I should remind him.

That is supposed to get fixed in 2.7.1 (or already 2.7).

> Jim

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de