Type a text from a palette stack to an external window

Paul Claude paulclaude at postino.it
Mon Mar 6 02:54:40 EST 2006

Hi Sarah,

But I would need a palette the floats in front of all windows on the
screen, not just the windows of my main application, to be available from
any other app (a text editor, an email client, etc.).

It seems that Rev has some difficulty to work with mixed external apps (no
system menus, dock menus, etc.), so the systemWindow palette could be the
only way to do this. But how?