The End of Dreamcard?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 5 22:27:02 EST 2006

Tim,

If you just want to maintain your existing stacks why not just keep
using the version of Dreamcard that you have? Why upgrade at all? If
you're looking to keep upgrading to newer and better technology,
features and bug fixes than just upgrade to Studio? The price is not
really that high. To use your analogy it would not cost more than a
good set of wrenches or even new tires.

Tom