Trying to find Revolution Adventure Game template

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 5 13:13:32 EST 2006

Does anyone know if the templates for Media will work in Enterprise?
Also, will they work with earlier versions of Rev or only with 2.7 (I
suspect the latter)?  Will the templates be available for sale
separate form Media itself.

  I haven't been programming much lately, so haven't renewed my Rev
subscription. If the templates work with pre-2.7 Rev it might be
worth my while to buy them just to play around with until I have free
time to get back into serious programming (and to justify buying 2.7
license).

Thanks.