No OpenStack ..... ! continued

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Mar 5 11:45:59 EST 2006

Hi Francis,

> You wanted my "openStack" script, so here it is.
> But I can't see anything in there that can cause
> a problem. I hope it is easy to read with the folding.
> It works perfectly well when I type "OpenStack" in the
> message box (on my Mac).

Does your stack have a preOpenStack or preOpenCard (for card 1) handler?

If it does, try running it/them from the Message Window.

Both handlers run before openStack, and it has been my experience that
errors in preOpenStack handlers may _not_ generate an error message.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company