The End of Dreamcard?

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Sat Mar 4 21:48:32 EST 2006

Ahhhhh, those were heady days... I was at that Boston MacWorld (visiting
on my first trip from Australia). Someone recommended that I go check
out this new "HyperCard" and I saw Bill Atkinson presenting it. I ended
up scoring an "ACME Bowling" team jacket (which was the HyperCard
developer team official apparel. Ended up working at Apple, developing
HyperCard toolkits, templates etc...

Ya gotta love that I was able to open some of my developer tool stacks
from that time in Rev and it still all worked.

John T