It Variable

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 19:38:12 EST 2006

I just made a giant switch from Hypercard to Revolution.  In Hypercard
networking we used "request thedata from program theComputer" to request
data from across an appletalk network.  In Revolution this didn't work
anymore so we made a new command, "Netrequest" that serves the same
function.  "netrequest thedata,theComputer"  The problem is that in
Hypercard put the data into the it variable when it is done.  Without
changing the script in the card where it initiates the netrequest command
(such as in the card or a button), can I add something the to stack script
where the command is contained so it puts the result into the it variable?

   TTFN
     Bridgeyman