Truncating text with vGrid property

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 15:05:36 EST 2006

I have a pseudo field object. It is a group that contains rows and fields.
It works very much like you would expect a table to work, allows for
inserting columns and rows, easily moving columns and rows, etc...

All the scripting and object involved can be a bit memory intensive, so if
you need something for storing several megabytes of information, my table
object would not work for you. However, if you need it as a user interface,
it would probably work quite well. I use modified versions of this table
object extensively throughout Task Mage.

So, if you want it, just let me know and I will Email it to you.

Take care,

Jonathan