XP - Applescript equivalents

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:33:21 EST 2006

I don't have recent experience with it and I"m not even sure it's still
supported, but back in the day when I had to worry about such things, I
found Windows Scripting (
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnanchor/html/scriptinga.asp)
to be awfullyl nice and relatively usable. You can script from a Windows app
using VBScript or JScript. Not sure how you'd embed or attach to a Rev app,
but I suspect it's possible.