XP - Applescript equivalents

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Fri Mar 3 06:53:33 EST 2006

Our Rev program is Mac based. We want to run it under XP. We use
three Applescript-based functions in this program that need to be
replaced under XP. I'm looking for suggestions on how best to do
this. The three functions:

- get the status of the internal battery (on a laptop)
- get the wireless strength (was airport status)
- switch wireless connection (was switch airport connection)

I'm guessing there are DLL's to do this, but perhaps none already
compatible with Rev. I realize we can use non-Rev DLL's. Perhaps
that's the best option. I'd like to hear other opinions.

Thanks.
Richard Miller
Imprinter Technologies