Player Problem in Rev 2.7 on Windows

Timothy Bleiler bleiler at buffalo.edu
Thu Mar 2 18:41:47 EST 2006

Hi,

I've run into a problem with the player control in version 2.7
buildNumber 192 on Windows XP. The problem does not occur in version
2.6 of Rev. It does not occur on Mac OS X 10.4.x

I've tried 2 Windows XP machines with Quicktime 6 and 7.

The problem
Player does not play video when the alwaysBuffer is true from the
controller. Keyboard message will start the player but the frame rate
is way below the setting.

Video settings
AAC, Mono, 11.025 kHz
Sorenson Video 3, 480 x 360, Millions
Frame Rate 14.98
Size 480 x 360  pixels
Duration 00:01:20.94

I didn't find anything in Bugzilla on this. Anyone run into something
similar?

Tim Bleiler
Instructional Designer, University at Buffalo