[ANN] Brand NEW altBrowser2!!! Neat new capabilities.

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 10:18:34 EST 2006

Chipp,

Congratulations on the new release.  I look forward to checking it out.

Hey, I'm sorry to bother the list with this, but I've been trying to
get ahold of you with a ButtonGadget issue and haven't been
successful.  Not sure if my e-mails are not getting to you or yours
are not getting to me or what.  Could you contact me off-list when
you have a moment?

Thanks,
Chris

On Feb 28, 2006, at 11:54 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Just thought you all would be the first to know!
> From the website:
> http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altBrowserCover/default.htm
>
> New promotional pricing available for a limited time.
>
> -----------------------------------
> Completely new version of altBrowser for Mac and PC. New features
> include:
>
> • Embed a fully functional browser substack in your current
> application with a single click. No more fussing with libraries as
> the substack is completely self-contained.
> • Brand new DEMO tutorial stack walks you through setting up
> altBrowser and it's functions. Also, updates existing externals and
> itself!
> • New browser substack streamlined for ease of use and ease of
> customization. The new simplified scripts are documented well and
> easily modified.
> • Now, for the first time, altBrowser can have multiple instances—
> each with their own browser ID! You can create your own tabbed
> browser if you like!
> • Multiple enhancements and fixes from previous versions of
> altBrowser. No more jumping through hoops to set the external. Mac
> and PC versions are more alike than ever before.
> • Mac version now automatically loads PDF and Flash documents.
>
> It will only take 5 minutes to make you a believer in altBrowser2!
>
> Check out our demo stack. It shows you step-by-step how easy it is
> to add a REAL BROWSER to your Rev project. There are demonstrations
> for Flash, PDF, and even an embedded fancy AJAX/Javascript app
> (you'll have to see to believe!;-).
>
> To view the demo, all you have to do is launch Revolution and and
> copy and paste the below script into your message box:
>
> go URL "http://www.gadgetplugins.com/altbrowser/
> altBrowserLauncher.rev"
>
> then hit enter. Please be patient while the demo stack loads. Once
> loaded, you may wish to save it. Then just follow the instructions
> and you're on your way to finding out all about the new altBrowser2!
>
> Don't worry, the Demo stack will install all the externals necessary!

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally
The Fluency Company
http://www.readnaturally.com