search scripts for string

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Wed Mar 1 03:08:47 EST 2006

On Feb 28, 2006, at 8:20 AM, Preston Shea wrote:

> I seem to remember a something (third party? sample script?)
> somewhere to search all the scripts in a stack for a text string.
> Does anyone know where this gem might be?

Navigator will do this as well:

http://www.inspiredlogic.com/navigator

Right-click (control-click on a Mac) on any set of controls and in
the contextual menu will be options to search the scripts of just the
hilited objects, or all the objects they contain.

<advertising> You can also easily search based on any test you like
-- find all buttons that aren't 14 pixels tall, find all invisible
fields, etc. </advertising>

regards,

Geoff