Get a Free Copy of Shade 7 Designer - 3D Software

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Fri Jun 30 21:01:50 EDT 2006

OK, now I've found it, downloaded the Mac version (only 1.5 hours
fortunately).  How do I open it?  I double click the file and my Mac OS
10.4.6 thinks it's an Excel file.  Anyone know what's going on here?... Jim