Revolution Media Presentation Viewable on Web?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Jun 29 17:06:51 EDT 2006

On 6/29/06, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> Whether or not one agrees with the two dozen governments around the
> world who've found Microsoft guilty of sweeping anti-trust violations,
> however that market share was acquired there's no denying it exists.

No argument here. Microsoft's business practice is deplorable...no,
criminal. Mean-spirited as well. You know a corporate culture like
theirs is always driven top-down. Makes me wonder what Gates is REALLY
going to do with his billions marked for charity. Hmm, perhaps a spot
in heaven IS FOR SALE?

-Chipp