Get a Free Copy of Shade 7 Designer - 3D

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Jun 29 16:42:16 EDT 2006

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Lynn wrote:
>
>> Our friends at e-frontier are giving away copies of Shade 7 Designer for
>> taking a survey. Instructions are in the off-topic sub-forum of
>> Revolution
>> Forums.
>

> There's not much to that post other than the URL to get the software.
> Is there any reason the post here to this list didn't just include
> that URL?  That would have seemed most helpful to the readers here.

Well, there's gotta be *some* reason to go the forums.  This is about
the first one I've heard.

But maybe some day (soon?) we'll get that link between forums and email
so I can participate in the forums using a method I find convenient
(acceptable), and then I'll see the forum content. I've tried using them
via the browser, and it's just too painful.