Revolution Media Presentation Viewable on Web?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Jun 29 16:42:04 EDT 2006

Yes, but that 84% includes ALL OS'es. Whereas Stephen said:

"*I figure once you whittle down all the point-of-sale, CNC drilling
machines, and ATMs the actual HUMAN used market share of Macs vs PC
is more around 20%"

The 84% doesn't suppose the other 16% is for Macs, quite the contrary.
As I mentioned, the largest marketshare I could find for Macs was less
than 5%. In anycase, I seriously doubt either you or Stephen can make
a real case for the Mac having a 20% marketshare (though there are
many of us who do wish it had a larger marketshare, if only for the
sake of competition to MS).

-Chipp