video tutorials not working

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 29 11:46:36 EDT 2006

Robert Mann wrote:
> I am not able to view the video tutorials, I get a message saying "QuickTime
> is missing software required to perform this operation", I have updated my
> QuickTime to the latest version, is there something else that I need? I can
> hear the sound but no video.

You need to make sure the Ensharpen codec is installed. Rev should have
asked you if you wanted to install it when you ran the Rev installer. If
you agreed to the installation, you may need to restart your computer to
make it active. If you did not agree, then you can try re-installed and
click Yes when it asks. Alternately, you can download and install the
codec yourself from this web page:

<http://www.techsmith.com/products/studio/codecdownload.asp>

OR:
http://www.getafile.com/cgi-bin/merlot/get/techsmith/TSCC.exe