Revolution Media Presentation Viewable on Web?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Jun 29 04:21:07 EDT 2006

The smallest marketshare I could find for Windows was 84%, which I
kind of doubt-- IMO it's too small. I'm not too big on 'projections,'
especially the ones about computers. Didn't they predict the end of
computers around 2000 ;-)

Frankly, 58% in 2007 seems laughable. Though I guess if your counting
ALL cellphones, then you could be right..but for that matter shouldn't
we include all GPS systems? And what about those little computers
which control anti-braking on cars? And let's not forget those
microcontrollers they put on every kitchen appiance. Hmm, now we've
got MS down to under 10% market share. Geez, time to buy PUTS on MSFT.