Get a Free Copy of Shade 7 Designer - 3D Software

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Thu Jun 29 02:00:29 EDT 2006

> Thanks Lynn for the link! I've always wanted to try Shade.
> Human Code Japan has been a beta tester since the early 90's
> for Shade. Back then it was a pretty snazzy spline modeler
> with a decent rendering engine.
> Never really caught on here in the states.

Shade Designer LE is a competent 3D product. I don't have the current
version of Pro, but I fire up Shade 7 Pro now and then. The previous owners
made an attempt in the early 90's to enter the US market but didn't follow
through - they've been more successful this time around, especially since
they also own Poser.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations