Revolution Media Presentation Viewable on Web?

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Wed Jun 28 15:43:01 EDT 2006

Dear Peter and All,

I would'nt be too negative but two Rebol geeks of my friends could
explain lots about the Rebol IE plug-in (Olivier Auverlot, the writer
of the french's Eyrolles Rebol programmers reference book, and
François Jouen of the "Ecole Pratiques de Hautes-Etudes" institute).
In short, this plug-in is probably not dedicated to be used as a
professional grade tool.

Best,

Pierre Sahores
www.sahores-conseil.com