U3 apps and rev

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue Jun 27 17:05:45 EDT 2006

I do remember him saying that.  I was wondering the utility, since you
can't save to a device that isn't there.

Since the Launchpad has an Eject button, I was wondering if it only gave
notification of you click that button.

BTW, I just tried a test with the RunRev U3 Prototyper, and if you "Install
from my computer" a .u3p, it appears on the Launchpad.