How do I abort a handler in OS X???

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Tue Jun 27 13:09:29 EDT 2006

Jim,

actually use my own flag since i sometimes leave debugging stuff
turned on in the standalone when wanting to track things in the
standalone or kill loops problems when they show up there. also
sometimes want these turned off when in the development environment
for testing before moving to a standalone. its useful to be in
control of this flag. usually have a toggle button for it on the main
card until near the end of development to allow these functions to be
turned on and off until near the end of development.

cheers,

jeff

Jeffrey Reynolds

On Jun 27, 2006, at 5:54 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com