export PNG weirdness

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 10:43:44 EDT 2006

Hey!  I bumped into this earlier today.  I had some fields that had
exported to PNG fine under 2.2, but one or two went really blocky under
2.7.2.  I compared their properties, and found that the yucky ones were
transparent.  The font was Verdana, so it doesn't look like a unicode
thing.  I can live with opaque buttons in this app, so didn't bother me
too much

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership