Parameters of pending messages

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Mon Jun 26 21:02:07 EDT 2006

  I wound up saving the parameters in an array like you have below, but
based on message name vs ID (I don't queue up more than one of a particular
message).

Rev knows what the parameters are... it seems like there should be a way to
get them.

My suspend and resume are like what you have below.  I just forgot about
the parameters and it was causing all sorts of errors because the QA
testers were switching off my stack and back.  I wasn't doing that when I
was testing myself, so I didn't see the errors.

Thanks for the suggestions!