Revolution Media Presentation Viewable on Web?

GregSmith brucegregory at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 26 19:44:40 EDT 2006

Richard:

Oh, and in my quest for the perfect, easy, to the point, no programming web
authoring environment, I came across Apple's Keynote 3.  Now, although this
is not Revolution by any stretch of the imagination, it contains a lot of
animated pizzazz and interactivity which is perfectly acceptable for web
demonstrations of software functionality.

Why, when reading the appropriate forum posts, I even came across a post by
an old HyperCard user and author who was hoping this product might evolve
into something HyperCard-like in the future.  Certainly it could.

Keynote 3 looked fun and functional, just watch the demonstration that ships
with the package, (you can try out Keynote 3 if you have a current version
of iLife 06).

I know it is not the cup of tea for the hardened programmer.

Greg Smith