Revcon West

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 16:01:31 EDT 2006

--- AJ4 <aj445 at traverse.lib.mi.us> wrote:
> RevCon was the best!
>
> Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make it
> happen.
>
> Sandy

Perhaps a tad late, but neverthrless I'd like to chime
in with my thanks to Dan and Chipp, who did one heck
of a job to keep the conference running smoothly.
As well as a happy wave to all the others there who
were so eager to share their experiences with our
beloved development tool.
Enough for me to munge for the coming months - a
wonderful experience that I hope to relive year after
year from now on :-)

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports for Revolution