How do I abort a handler in OS X???

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Jun 26 15:59:31 EDT 2006

Sadly, cmd-period doesn't seem to do it. I'm on OS X.

I've adopted the habit of putting "if the optionKey is dwon then exit
to top" at the start of the loop until I've debugged it enough to be
sure it isn't going to be infinite...which is no help at all in your
current predicament. You could try cmd-S before you force quit. I
seem to remember that it actually worked one time, but I could be wrong.

Best,

Mark