Revolution CGI error

callum brines cb at callum.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 26 15:36:17 EDT 2006

Hi Dan

Thanks for replying. Logged in as sysop I get exactly the same error.

I’ll keep trying - maybe play with different permissions options -
and keep you posted.

If anyone else has any suggestions I’d be grateful. I’ve been happy
working with Hypercard and now Revolution for many years now and
don’t want to have to learn PERL to run the backend of my website
projects.

Thanks again.

Callum