U3 apps and rev

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Jun 26 14:05:36 EDT 2006

>  From time to time RunRev adds support for OS-specific
> technologies to the engine, and those are generally regarded
> as good things.  Like support for the Windows Registry, OS X
> Drawers, AppleScript, and others,
> U3 support is just one more option we can choose to use or
> not as our clients' needs warrant.

Good point, Rich. I don't think anyone would want RR to _not_ include a
feature just because it isnt supported on every deployment "target". Its
awful to think how low a common denominator solution Revolution would become
if that were the case. If operating systems were cheeses, why force everyone
to eat Velveeta?:-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations