Subject: Getting Mileage Data from Google Maps

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 25 15:20:25 EDT 2006

Hi from Paris,

I have a stack which calculates distances between two points.
It has 4000 cities to choose from, including all cities in the US
down to 50,000 people, but you can strip out what you don't
want, and enter your own "Destinations", if you can find out
the geographical coordinates from some site. It would probably
be convenient to build your own list of Client addresses/locations,
and enter them in the place of my City information. You would
not have to use real city names, but client names, to make it easy.

User Space = effendi, Stack = Distance

Six possible Intermediate Cities, in between Start City and
End City allows you to calculate extensive trips, with stopovers.

And it runs on Mac and PC, thanks to Revolution !

Feel free to use it and modify it it it fits the bill. It doesn't
answer all your request, but it goes half-way"

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time!"