text fields don't focusIn

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 02:44:48 EDT 2006

but it should see openfield and closefield messages

As "list-behaviour" fld should function much like a button.  I am not
familiar with all the variations and objects, but I think if you look at
some of the detail work the Chipp Walters has done in the area of UI there
will be some great examples and 'bug' workarounds.

Hope you find your answers.  Most likely it will be someone on the list who
really know.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas