Windows system tray

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 20:28:44 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Another "Mac user trying to understand Windows" question coming up :-)

In Rev 2.7.2, there are various new & unsupported features to do with
the icon and it's menus. I understand how this works for the Mac's
Dock, but I don't see how it works for the Windows system tray.

When I minimise an app in Windows, I get an entry along the bottom in
the task bar. I would really like to be able to get nothing but a
small icon in the system tray. I know Ken Ray has a method for this
but it involces a separate application, so I don't really want to do
it that way. I will only do it if there is an internal Rev way of
making it happen.

Does anyone know how this works or if it is possible yet?

TIA,
Sarah