Slightly OT : forums

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat Jun 24 19:26:32 EDT 2006

It would be hard to rival the simplicity of using phpBB. Most cPanel-based
hosting providers enable you to click a couple buttons and have the forum up
and running in less than 5 minutes. Plus, phpBB has a deep feature set,
dozens of plug-ins for extra features, and an active support community.
Customizing them often means learning a little PHP though. There are many
options besides phpBB. (Everyone has their favorite forum software.)

It might be more fun/rewarding to build your own forum software using the
Rev CGI though :)