about media...

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jun 23 17:30:44 EDT 2006

Andre Garzia wrote:

> I am a Enterprise licensee, I received Rev Media as a Freebie because
> I went to RevConWest and I must say, I like it. I've already created
> little adventures with photos that don't mesh well, created kiosks
> for un existant things and am now playing on creating a portfolio for
> my cat.
>
> I am really enjoying this template thing, we should build more.

That would be cool, but as I understand it even the most experienced
Enterprise developers are excluded from creating Media templates because
of Media's unique file format.

But of course it would be even more beneficial for RunRev than us to be
able to make new templates for Media -- is there a way to do that?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal