PDFs displayed in Player!

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at dmp-int.com
Thu Jun 22 18:46:16 EDT 2006

I'm trying not to be a "party-pooper", but try the same thing with a
hi-res PDF, scaled down to fit a smaller size...
+5Mb, 24 pages, full of images... It takes forever to load and/or to
switch pages...
I tried it on my Mac and forgot about it very quickly because of two
reasons: I need the same functionality on both Mac and Windows and it
was way to slow to be useful...

To give you an idea (if there are graphic designers on this list they
might even like it) On our website mentioned below there is a link to
"Other software". Try Imposition Manager... It would be very nice to
have a preview of imported PDF files, but for now I just leave it as
a feature request for a next version when RR handles PDF internally,
without relying on Quicktime...

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba